Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rough Nights

Last night was...hard.  Kenzie's teeth haven't come in yet...they're just sitting there, bulging under her gums.  That in addition to a transitioning rooms at school, has left her not so happy.

Luckily - Landon doesn't hear a thing at night.  Kenzie went to sleep around 8, exhuasted from her new room.  Bryan and Landon went to volleyball, so I had a couple hours to myself.  (why didn't I just go straight to bed?!)  Ended up going to bed around 10:30.  Kenzie woke up at 11, cried and fussed until 1:30.  Bryan and I even swapped off.  I hate not being able to sooth or comfort her.  Its so  hard when they can't tell you what they want/need.  She woke up again right before 3, then again at 4:30, 5:30 and was up for the day at  7.  Yay (not.)  Of course, when she wakes up in the morning, she's as happy as can be.  Ready to play and talk and read books. 

She did better this morning when I dropped her off.  I put her down by the toys and sat for awhile (versus yesterday when one of the workers took her out of my arms - not good.  She doesn't even like Bryan to do that.)  Maybe those little teeth will come through, or whatever is bothering her will pass.  I don't like to see my baby crying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment