Thursday, December 8, 2005

Baby loves Daddy

Last night, Bryan rested his head on my belly and starting singing and talking to the baby. Of course, the baby started going crazy...twisting and turning, kicking. Very neat. Bryan's voice is so deep, it probably sounded like thunder going through all the amniotic fluid.

I measured my waist yesterday too. At 22 weeks, its 38 inches at the thickest spot. Crazy. But its nice to look down, see my belly sticking out, and not have to worry about trying to suck it in.

Volleyball
We won playoffs. Good thing, since we may be out of the league for a while - at least I will be. We played very well, probably the best we've played all season.

Weekend
Mom's coming in tonight. A huge cold front has stormed across Texas. I checked the weather earlier in Muleshoe and it was 1 degree, with a wind chill of -11. Hopefully Mom's plane will be able to get off on time and through Dallas - which was also hit hard yesterday by the cold. It was about 34 this morning when I came in to work. Not sure what all the plans are for this weekend, we may head out to Katy Mills. Then probably just shop around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment