Friday, December 2, 2005

Yawn...

Finally Friday and I couldn't be sleepier. I'm not sure I'll make it to 4:30.

We played volleyball down at College of the Mainland last night. Nothing exciting, except unfortuantely, we made playoffs - which means we have to play again in two weeks.

We took pictures - are you prepared for the belly?



Yep - getting bigger by the hour. In fact, three co-workers commented today that I'm really showing now. Um, thanks? At least I have a reason to gain during the holidays.

Bryan got approved to work 20 hours overtime in the next week. Which will be nice $$, but that's a lot of working. He's staying late, starting today. Some Friday for him.

Dickens on the Strand is this weekend - and its supposed to be 85 degrees tomorrow. Yeah, 85 degrees in December. Really puts you in the Christmas mood. Oh, and Sandy and I went by Nicole's at lunch - her back yard looks great. She had flagstone and new sod laid this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment