Thursday, April 27, 2006

Bottles...

So, we're gearing up to start feeding one bottle meal a day. I've been pumping for the past couple of days (man does it feel good to be empty.) I can not believe how many bottles / nipples we have to choose from. My sisters have used the disposable playtex with all their babies, so I assume we'll just go with that. Bryan's going to give Landon his lunch meal starting Saturday. Hopefully that will go well, we only have 3 weeks until I'm back at work, so we need Landon to get adjusted to a bottle soon.

Here's my sweet little boy in his hoodie - it was actually cold enough to wear this in April - nice.



He is so sweet and you can tell, he is getting chubbier. Yay, all the soreness is paying off, my baby's gettin' fat. =-)

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, he is getting chubbier. How cute.

    ReplyDelete