Friday, April 28, 2006

Newborn Diapers

Well, I think we may have purchased our last bag of newborn pampers last night. At least that's what I'm thinking right now. Landon's still wearing newborn clothes (most of which are still a little big.) Speaking of diapers, Pampers Swaddlers rock! I'm not so much a fan of Huggies...but I have heard that the Target brand is pretty good, though they don't carry newborn, so we'll have to wait to see.

I'm also on my second box of breast pads - now that's an expensive habit. But what are you going to do? You have to buy them...

Little stinker was fast asleep this morning so I decided to get up to pump, man the mornings hurt. Of course, as soon as I got situated, Mr. Landon decides to wakes up. Its like they can sense when we've started something we need to do without holding a baby - pumping, going to the bathroom, eating, taking a shower. They're like, Wait, I sense that I'm not the sole center of attention now - I better wake up and start crying, get that attention back.

Oh, and on our shopping trip to Wal-Mart last night, I found mylicon that's dye free. Hello - good idea. Who thinks its a good idea to dye infant medicine pink? Are you crazy? We got another set of socks too...the Carter's Child of Mine socks are great. They actually stay on Landon's skinny little feet.

Man - I type great one handed, huh. I hope computer screens can't damage an infants eyes, because Landon will be in trouble.

Thank goodness the weekend's here. It will be nice to have daddy at the house for the day.

3 comments:

  1. We also hated the Huggies; I'm surprised they seem so popular.

    Our Target carries newborn Target brand diapers and we have used them almost exclusively; they work great. We'v just moved to size 1 and they seem to work just as good.

    ReplyDelete