Monday, September 18, 2006

Peek-a-Boo

Real quick - Landon is doing OH SO MUCH better. Yay.

On Saturday, Landon and I were laying (lying - whatever) in bed. He grabbed his diaper rag and pulled it over his head, then pulled it down - playing peek-a-boo. Once I realized what he was doing, I started the whole game of "Where's Landon?" "Peek-a-boo" - he thought it was great! He kept pulling the rag up, then back down, up, down. Too funny.

Oh, and I thougth he had forgotten how to do his little scream/squeal. Nope, he knows it well, and so does every one else at church. I tried to keep the paci in his mouth, but he was just squealing around it. And he thought it was. so. funny. Probably didn't help that Mom and Dad were laughing, trying to get him to be quiet. Little stinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment