Sunday, February 7, 2010

Projects

We have several projects going on around the house (and none of them include cleaning.) For Valentine's, Bryan is making me a magnetic chalkboard in the game room. Its still in progress. Meanwhile, we painted the baby's room (light beige) and rearranged the furniture in there so a crib would fit. I've been working on some sewing projects. I made a blanket (like grandma used to make) for the newest baby, Cora Leigh. It turned out great, and I bought enough materials to make the same one for our baby.


I'm also halfway finished with a new bed skirt for the twin bed in the baby's room. It's darling. We bought the Circo Nature & Love bedding from target - it has OWLS!



Love it. It is perfect, PERFECT for my little girl. I also bought material to make a bed skirt for the crib...but haven't started that yet. And I'm thinking about recovering the glider we bought when I was pregnant with Landon. Who knows if I'll get around to all of that. Also - I want to paint a few trees (match the bedding) on the walls.


No comments:

Post a Comment