Thursday, August 18, 2005

Easy Quesy

Yesterday went well. No throwing up. And I told the Sandy, Nicole and Lisa. They were so excited and I'm much relieved not to have to keep it all a secret. So I lasted, what, two days? Who cares. After not being able to sleep Tuesday night (the need to urinate starting at around 2am) I came in to work at 5:30 - yes, I'm crazy. I also realized that the Kroger down the road isn't open 24 hours as I always assumed. I managed to make it to about 3:30, then went home and crashed until 6:30, when Bryan woke me up to play sand volleyball.

Sand Volleyball

I will never play sand again (or at least not for the next year.) The first match stunk. I was nervous and stunk it pretty bad. The last match, I worked much harder, several full body dives (that I truly regret now.) But I'm not too sore today, which is a good thing. I didn't eat before we played last night, and about three hours into the games, I was sick. Luckily a friend has some "Tang" and let me have a few sips.

As for today - we started last night trying to keep the dogs out of the bed. So about every hour, we had to tell one of them to get back off. But other than that, I slept well...at least better than the previous two nights. Had bar-b-que for lunch, which I'm now regretting as I sit here and feel it waiting in my throat. But what I probably need the most is just more water. I'm exhausted and would love a nap - but I think I may rather go shopping and look for a new bra and maybe some shirts that fit my ever expanding chest. =-)

No comments:

Post a Comment