Monday, August 15, 2005

Two lines?

Yep - two lines. Decided I better test this morning (being a total of 11 days late) and what do you know? Two lines. Ran straight to the bedroom, woke Bryan up and made him come check it out.

So I called the doctor, and I have an appt for next Thursday. That seems like forever from now! At least my GP gave me a prescription for vitamins. But whoa - now I seriously need to start eating right. Of course, I want to test again, cause there's always a chance that it could have been a false positive.

Now I'm not sure what I should do about the GRE. I think I'll keep studying for now. If I took it, I'd have five years to decide if I have time to go back. Its probably a good idea either way. But I definitely have to put my marathon training schedule up. =-) Oh well, who really has time to run 18 miles on the weekend? At least now I may have an excuse for my clothes getting tighter and its not the new gas dryer, or Fiesta Azteca (well, it probably is Fiesta, but...) Which reminds me, no more McDonalds, or Whataburger, or junk like that. I've got to start cooking chicken, and sweet potatoes and all that stuff that's good for me. Which I need to do, positive hpt or not.

Weekend

We spent the weekend shopping for a dining table - didn't really find anything we liked. Also watched Kill Bill, Vol. 2 which stunk. Yesterday, Nicole came over with the dogs and we worked on the yard for the afternoon (nice sunburn on my shoulders and some very sore hamstrings.) Bryan's parents offered to come down for Thanksgiving and help us build out the room. I was hoping all my family could come too...of course, we'd need more beds and a table. Yes, a table would definitely help.

No comments:

Post a Comment