Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Morning Sickness

Ahh, yes, "morning" sickness has arrived...that is, of course, if you define morning as 7:30am to 9:00pm. But I think I manage to keep about half of what I eat down, so that's a good thing, right? I did keep down some rice yesterday evening and was able to run almost two miles, then had some chicken noodle soup. Which is oh, so delicious.

Bryan and I found some maternity clothes on sale at Motherhood. Even cheaper (and way cuter) than Target's line. There's an Old Navy about 40 minutes from here that carries maternity instore - maybe I'll get a chance to run by there sometime in the next few weeks.

If I hadn't said before, I have packed up all of my size 8's...boo hoo hoo. The tens won't be far behind. You'd think with all this barfing, I'd be about size 6 by now. Yeah, no. But my abs are super sore.

Oh, we did get our first present yesterday from Lisa. A green blanket with a duck, a sun, and a teddy bear on it...and a gift card to Babies R Us. And we saw the nusery bedding we wanted on EBay, but lost the bid. Oh well...no biggy. Talked to the boss today to get a deviated work schedule. I can now come in at 8:30 if I need to (mainly if I'm spending the morning at the Loo.) Speaking of...I think they should sell those garden pads - for working on your knees - to pregnant women who have to continually kneel in front of the john. You could decorate it with cute baby stuff...or have it say something like "This will all be worth it" Something catchy like that.

Well, back to my ginger ale and crackers. =-)

No comments:

Post a Comment