Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Volleyball Open Gym

Last night was open gym at Gilruth. Bryan, Loi and I played against some guys, while Danny played with his reverse fours team on a woman's net. I felt pretty good. And my sets were looking okay. I didn't wear my knee pads so I wouldn't be tempted to go down, but there were times when I wish I had them. I was able to play for about 1 1/2 hours - that's after Bryan and I ran a lap at the house (.7 mile.)

Also - USA agreed to pay the 200K for employee membership to the new Gilruth gym. So I guess its a good thing we went ahead and cancelled our Lobo's membership. Now we'll just have to see if we can find a time when Gilruth isn't packed.

Bryan finished putting the ottoman back together last night. He had removed the fabric, so we could wash it and the cushion. Its great. Looks brand new. I needed to work some more on the baby's room, but watched TV instead.

And we ate a Chick-fil-a last night, so we didn't have left overs for lunch today. Bad thing. Guess we'll probably go to Quizno's (ugh.)

Nicole gets home tomorrow - that means one more night with the dogs. Overall they haven't been that bad, its just tiring. And dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment