Thursday, May 4, 2006

Airplane Trip

Yes, Landon had his first plane ride yesterday. We flew out to visit Grandpa (my dad.) Bryan's driving up tonight and then we'll head out tomorrow to see the rest of the family.

Landon was perfect on the plane. We didn't purchase a ticket, but the plane wasn't full, so I was able to use his carseat. He slept through the whole thing. We had the front seat and nobody sat with us - who would want to sit by an infant on a plane? Little did they know, I have a perfect baby.

Grandpa was waiting for us when we got off. He fed Landon a bottle and then we headed up to the school to get GJ (my stepmom) for lunch. Landon's been great. We went to see my brother's football practice last night, and to show off the baby. Another bottle before bed and Landon was good.



The pumping is going much better, as is the breast feeding. I guess since we're getting used to it, and I'm not engorged all the time, my breasts are having an easier time with it. Thank goodness.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Looking for information and found it at this great site...
    »

    ReplyDelete