Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Week 9

Morning Sickness has hit full force. I've put bags in my car and purse in case it hits at an inopportune time...like for instance, sitting in traffic on the way downtown. Yeah. Nice.

I'm still exhausted and phenergan just adds to that. I had been eating pean.ut bu.tter crackers to help with the nausea, but found out this morning, that the ones I have are made by Ke.ebler, so those went to the trash.

Landon's been asking for his friends to come stay the night. Casey, Maddox, Jakey and Matthew. We keep telling him that they're asleep at home in their big boy beds. LOL - doesn't work. Landon and Bryan have been playing a lot together. Since I'm usually sick and/or tired, I'm usually out. It's so funny to watch them together.

Grandma and Grandpa Rhodes were here for the weekend. Landon had so much fun playing with them. He wanted Grandma to do everything with him. I really wish we were closer to family.

No comments:

Post a Comment