Friday, June 4, 2010

Week 35+5days

Doctor appointment today.  He did the strep B test, but didn't do an internal - man, disappointing.  He called the hospital and set up induction for June 30th at 7am.  I SO am not expecting to last that long.  I know I shouldn't get my hopes up...but with the constant braxton hicks, I just can't imagine 3.5 more weeks of this.

Speaking of contractions - as I was leaving, I was waiting at the desk to set up next week's appointment and I had a contraction - I must have taken in a deep breath - Dr. N was standing there and put his hand on my stomach - "Oh wow, you're having a contraction right now.  Okay, well, see you next week."

Braxton Hicks contractions have been horribly uncomfortable this week.  Wednesday being the worst. I actually made Bryan download a contraction app for his droid.  But they never progressed.

I'm not sleeping well, but that's to be expected I guess.  Good thing is that I've had less cramping in my legs and I don't seem to swell up as much this week. (of course, I just looked down at my cankles...so maybe I'm wrong.)

Guess she'll keep cooking for another week.

No comments:

Post a Comment