Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mackenzie - 2 months

Mackenzie went in for her two month check up today.  First, let me say that 1) she went to sleep by herself last night in the crib.  I put her in there (she was wide awake) and let her watch her mobile for a while.  Then I turned her on her stomach (currently her favorite way to sleep.)  A little while later I checked on her and she was asleep.  2) She slept until 5:40!  I didn't realize it was so long when I woke up.  She's been waking up between 3 and 4.  Needless to say, I was soaked.

Two months - she's 11 pounds, 2 ounces (60%) and 22.75 inches (67%.)  Dr. I was impressed with her.  Mk laughed and coo'ed during the whole appointment (and the 30 minutes we waited in the room before the doctor came in.)  She has gone up from the 16th percent in weight to 60th percentile.  I've said it many times, she's a great eater.

She got 3 shots today and one oral immunization.  She cried just a little bit and was over it in less than 30 seconds.

After a little bit of tylenol, she seems to be doing okay.  She was whimpering in her sleep early, broke my heart.  Of course after she woke up, she was all smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment