Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas 2011 - Part 2

Saturday morning we had Christmas with my mom and sisters.  Everyone came over for breakfast - which worked out great and will probably be the new tradition (replacing the old tradition of dinner on the 23rd.)  Bryan cooked breakfast tacos, mom made pigs in a blanket.  It was all delicious.  It was soon a blur of wrapping paper and laughing kids.


E!!  She always tries to hide in pictures, Cousins - waiting to open presents.


|
Dark picture - sorry. More waiting.

My eyes are closed - like 80% of my pictures.  Kenzie wasn't too sure about her horse.


Landon - happy to have more toys!


Kenzie getting Grammy to read to her.


We got great things from everyone.  I love being able to have Christmas with my sisters.  Love seeing Landon with all his cousins.  Kenzie asking everyone she sees for more "pop-pop."

No comments:

Post a Comment