Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Conversation

Landon just gets more cute by the day. Yesterday on the way home from daycare, we had the best conversation. He talks and talks now. It so cute. And yesterday, he did that little squeal thing...too cute. Of course, this morning at 4 am when he decided to spit up down all over my chest (could he just have gotten the pajamas? No, had to be on the skin - 4am shower, nice.)

I also packed up his preemie and newborn outfits. I can't believe he was that small. He's already grown so much. That boy is going to be TALL.

Bad news, I developed mastitis. I thought I had the flu or something, ran a fever all day Sunday and Monday, with aches. Then my breast started hurting. I was engorged when I woke up on Sunday, but didn't think much about it, just pumped and thought that help with the pain. Well, later I realized I had a huge red spot on my breast, and then started getting sick. I'm trying to nurse/pump as often as I can. I'm feeling much MUCH better today. No aches, no fever. Just tenderness and pain on the right breast.

Oh, speaking of...time to nurse.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, I love when they "talk". Ava has been doing that too, no squeals yet, but the ooooohhhs and ahhhhhs when I talk to her, and of course big smiles.

    Ouch on the mastitis. Glad it's getting better and hope it goes away fast! Gotta love the 4am barf sessions, when I nurse her i lay down of course in bed, and then she'll just guzzle all the milk and splat, all over the boob! hehe.

    ReplyDelete