Thursday, May 18, 2006

Mornings = Smiles

Now, don't get me wrong, I'd love to be able to sleep a couple (five) extra hours, but when I finally am fully awake, little Landon is so sweet. He loves his mornings. Especially after bath time. He just sits and smiles and laughs while I get ready. We put his travel swing in the master bathroom so he can be in there while we get ready. For some reason, he will only look at us in the mirror. Too cute.

He's doing great at day care. When we go in and he hears the other kids babbling, he just starts smiling. That makes me feel oh so much better. Of course, he's going through about three suits a day there. All the kids there are so cute. I can't imagine that in just a few weeks, months, he'll be one of those kids, crawling around pulling up on the toys.

I'm back into running. I've got my training all mapped out. Now its just finding the time to do it. I know that I just had a baby, but while I'm running, I just can't believe how hard it is for me. I can barely finish what used to be such an easy distance. Oh well, got to start somewhere.

I think I'm going to work a deal with my husband this weekend. One night, he can have Landon and bottles and I'm going to sleep in the guest room. Yes, I realize I'll be grossly engorged to the size of watermelons in the morning, but oh, to have six hours of sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, what a way to start the day though. I love the smiles.
    It would be awesome to have one whole night of uninterrupted 6 hrs of sleep. Glad he's doing well at daycare.

    ReplyDelete