Friday, June 16, 2006

Sleepy Baby

For the past two mornings, we've had to wake up Landon! In fact we were late to work because he's usually our alarm clock. I'm not complaining, let the boy sleep. I'm just surprised.

He is just too darn cute. He loves mornings, which is a great thing, but probably won't last. He talks and laughs the whole time I'm getting him ready for day care. He's just so happy all the time. We are truly, truly blessed. (And believe me, I'm scared to death to have another one - it will end up with my personality!)

Funny story - I went out to mow the yard last night (since its supposed to rain for the next five days.) I leave my mowing shoes outside, and usually shake them out before putting them on. For some reason I didn't do that yesterday. I put one on and started to put the other on, but felt something in there. OH MY GOSH - it was the biggest toad I've ever seen! GNASTY! Yep, that's nasty with a silent g. Ugh. I threw that shoe across the yard, hope the toad enjoyed the ride. Needless to say, I won't be leaving my shoes outside anymore.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh! Ewwwww, that made my skin crawl (about the toad).
    It's funny b/c I always said "I'm scared to have another one" b/c my first (girl) was SUCH a good baby. Happy all the time and slept through the night at six weeks. Well, I did have another one (a boy, two weeks after you had your) and he is completely different. He JUST slept through the night for the first time Wednesday night only b/c I hooked him up with some cereal in his bottle. (Don't judge, the doctor okayed it b/c he's a big boy.) He also seems to fuss more than my daughter did. He's coming around though and smiling and cooing more and more every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH! I'd die if I found a toad in my shoe. I've never touched a froglike creature and don't have any plans to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I so wish I had to wake Ava in the morning. hehe. Not happening here, she's still up about 2 times a night. Oh well, such is life.

    Ewww about that toad, my kids brought a frog home to me a couple of weeks ago, i posted a pic of the sweet green thing, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent, love it! »

    ReplyDelete