Monday, June 26, 2006

Movies

We took Landon to see Cars on Friday. Okay, okay, so really I wanted to see it, but he did watch about half. Then he slept the rest of the time. We "snuck" into Break Up after that. Yeah, yeah, I figure if I pay $16 for a large coke, I can see two movies for my $8 ticket.

Landon also went to Seth's 2 year birthday party. It was great. Sandy really did a lot of work and it turned out really cute. Landon got Seth a potty seat, which I'm not sure he was thrilled about, but he did love the sticers we gave him.

Last night we went over to Bellaire to church with my cousins. Then we went and ate at Jacks. It was nice to see some family.
Oh, and Landon slept for 7 hours last night! Woooooo Hooooooo!!!!

Here's Landon talking this morning:


Landon Talking on Vimeo

4 comments:

  1. Cute. They seem to know exactly what they're trying to say, huh? I want to see both of those movies, but I think we'll be waiting until they're on DVD. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, he's too cute.
    We took the kids to see Over the Hedge a few weeks ago. I think we may take them to see Cars this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see Cars too...but my luck would be that the girl would scream and ruin everyone else's time,so I'll probably wait for a rental.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for information and found it at this great site... film editing schools

    ReplyDelete