Thursday, March 1, 2007

Ear Update

Doctor's appointment today. And the ears looked good. She said there was still a little fluid in there, but it was clear, so that's good. She wanted me to think about doing prophylactic antibiotics. Where basically, he'll get a small dose of antibiotics everyday for 60 days! Bryan and I will discuss it tonight, but I don't really know what to do here.

Also, we've switched over to Rice Milk. Bryan and I both had milk allergies when we were babies, along with most of Landon's cousins, so we just went straight to Rice Milk...and he loves it. Actually, Bryan said he liked it better than real milk too. LOL.

The birthday planning has started. We're doing a rubber ducky theme with these:



I have a friend who does amazing cookies - she's going to do duck cookies and I'm going to try my hand at a duck cake. We'll see.

Thanks for all the well wishes, thoughts, and prayers while Landon was sick. It feels so good to have support from people I've never even met, yet I know you're out there and you genuinely care. Landon and I thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment