Tuesday, July 31, 2007

More Family Visiting

My mother-in-law, sister-in-law and her three kids came out last Thursday for the weekend. The kids had a great time. She has a 6 year old, 3 year old, and 9 month. Landon had a hard time sharing his house and toys and especially his mom. But he got used to it after awhile and shared the house and toys. Not mom.

We went to the zoo one day (that membership is definitely paying off) and Kemah one day. They did some shopping while we were at work yesterday. The kids loved playing in the fountain at Kemah. (Pics to come - camera is jacked up for some reason.)

Four kid in one house is a lot. I'm definitely rethinking the whole more kids thing. Maybe 2 would be good. LOL.

Oh! I got a new car last week. (Man, my blogging is slow.) We got an Acadia. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! Its great.

1 comment:

  1. I think next summer I am goign to get a zoo membership, too. Seems like so much fun.

    Yay for the new car! Don't you just love the new car smell and driving somethign that is actually clean?

    ReplyDelete