Sunday, July 2, 2006

Another catch up...

Work has been super crazy, so I haven't had any free time, during the day or night to post. And its going to be crazy trying to catch up on my favorite blogs. I miss you guys!!!

Let's see...I started running again, which is great for my health, but not so great for my milk production. With the running and change in eating habits, my supply got a little low. But, I've adjusted my calories and am once again producing like a dairy cow (yes, I just reffered to myself as a cow.)

Landon has started drinking 6-7 ounces at a time. But, he goes much longer between bottles, so I guess it all evens out. He is sleeping through the night, getting up around 5:30-6:00, which is awesome.

The in-laws are here for a week. They're keeping Landon, instead of us taking him to day care. (That means half price at daycare this week.)

Landon is soooo big. He's up to 11 pounds, 23.5 inches at 3 months. yes, I know this doesn't seem big to some of you, but the little boy was only 5'3 when we left the hospital. We watched the video last night, I can not believe he was that small. Its crazy just how much he's grown in 3 months.

He loves to talk and has started rolling his coos. (Does that make sense?) He thinks it so funny. His in-laws bought him a surfboard tummytime mat, and it holds him up so he can practice holding himself up with his arms while he's on his belly. I'll post pictures later.

Landon is calling...off to nurse!

4 comments:

  1. Wow at how big he's getting!~ That's great that he's sleeping through the night too, makes it easier on everyone :)

    I'm glad the in-laws will be taking care of him, better to spend time with family and save's you money! What more can you want?

    Awwww, too cute about the coos. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get the milk supply back up?? Mine seems to have dwindled and it has me pretty scared. Email me..chastity779@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're running again...in Houston? In July??? Wow, I'm impressed! It's too dang hot for me to even walk most of the time...inside on a treadmill is about the only time that happens.

    ReplyDelete