Thursday, August 31, 2006

Cry it Out; Part II

OH MY GOSH!

Landon went to bed at 8:30, cried for the first five minutes. I went in and tickled his head (he loves this.) And he was out. He woke up at.....7:30 this morning!! Not kidding. He did wake up around 4:30, but just kind of talked to himself, then nothing. As soon as I heard him, I jumped out of bed, but then realized he wasn't even crying. Sleep is Glorious!

As for yesterday, the humidity was below 50% so the weather here was awesome. We took Landon for a little walk around the block in his suped up jogging stroller (given to me by my best friends nic and san.)

This morning he finished off half a jar of carrots, then a whole jar of sweet potatoes and 3/4 jar of bananas along with a few bites of oatmeal. And then two ounces of formula to finish it up. (Yes, we've moved to formula - save that for another post.)

Last night may have been a fluke, but at least I can boast about it today. We'll see how tonight goes.

OH! One other thing, on my run route - there's an owl that flies out across the trees in front of me, no less than 50 feet away. He could care less that I'm there. Aren't owls a sign of death or something? Cause it sure felt like I was dying by mile 2 last night.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, that totally reminds me I heard an owl at like 4:30 this morning. Creepy.

    I bet Landon finally has the hang of things and glorious sleep has now entered back into your life. Isn't it fabulous!

    ReplyDelete