Friday, August 25, 2006

Reading

Landon took a bath in the big tub last night. Oh man, that boys loves it. We got him the little caterpiller bath toy that's basically balls, with magnets to keep it together. He loved trying to scoop them all up in his arms - until of course he tried to get them with his toes and realized using your little monkey feet in the bath tup isn't a good idea.

He also finished off a whole jar of pears and half a jar of carrots last night. And didn't need a bottle in the middle of the night! YAY! Then this morning, he ate another whole jar of pears and the other half of the carrots. Big boy!

Have I said how much he loves books? His grammy bought him some when she came to visit. Here he's reading Hop On Pop on the way to day care this morning.


He's just so wonderful. I can't imagine not having him...in fact, I can barely remember when he wasnt' around. Being pregnant seemed like ages ago. Motherhood is awesome!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! He's not that much older than my baby girl, and she has NO interest in books. He looks so big sitting there with his book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lila likes looking at books, but I don't think she could hold one and look quite that interested :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's quite into that book! Ava looks at them but no interest like that, I think he'll love reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks like a grown little boy sitting there reading his book. He's too adorable.
    And yeah, being a mother is amazing and I also can't even imagine my life without my two Silly kids.

    ReplyDelete