Monday, August 21, 2006

Solids

I know, its been forever since I posted. So much has happened.

Let's see, Landon started vegetables.


Then he got a stomach bug (yes, from mom, but what could I do?) Poor baby wasn't keeping much down. We visited the pediatrician, who said he had just a touch of the bug and wasn't dehydrated. Poor guy. But ever since then he gags when I try to feed him cereal.

This morning I started him on Banana's. I wanted him to eat something I knew he'd like. Sure enough he loved them. And as soon as I tried to mix in a bite of cereal, he'd gag. Little bugger.

He also went to Sunday school for the first time yesterday. They have these cute little seats cut out in a table for the kids to sit in. He sat and listened the whole time. Even tried to sing a few songs.

He's doing much better at night. His bedtime (which his little internal clock had picked) is around 8:30. And doesn't need to eat again until 4:00. Nice.

He also loves chewing his diaper rags. He won't bite a teether at all, but he'll suck his diaper rag, bite it, pull it out of his mouth, stuff it back it. I should get a video of that.

That's it (oh, my hair is still falling out like crazy) for now.

1 comment:

  1. Wow @ eating veggies already! I think I'll start my baby on them next month. She does like the rice cereal for now.

    Glad he wasn't too sick with the stomach bug.

    He must have been some cute at Sunday school! I can't get over how fast they grow.

    ReplyDelete