Friday, October 20, 2006

Baby's growing up

Man, I just can't believe how big my baby boy is! He sits up by himself, rolls around, gets his toys, etc, etc. When did he grow up?

He still smashing the cheerios and goldfish on his high chair tray, but now he will occasionaly eat one too. Both his bottom teeth are showing now...just like two little tic tacs in his mouth.

Oh, and they told me at day care that he has a girlfriend! Hanna. Apparently she crawls over to his walker and gives him a big hug every day. Too cute.

We finally got him in his little UF Gator Ski suit this morning. Too cute. Of course, its still too hot for him to wear it, oh well.

The Artoberfest is this weekend in Galveston. I'm heading down there with Nicole tomorrow morning, then Bryan and Landon are meeting us after noon. So the boys get a morning together. I'm so jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment