Wednesday, October 4, 2006

West Texas Trip

So I have to catch up a few days...sorry, I don't know why I haven't posted.

Landon loves his new car seat, most of the time. It is much easier to get him in and out and he sits higher, so he can look out the window now, which helps keep his attention sometimes.

Also - we have a tooth. Well, a little, tiny, itty bitty part of a tooth. I was helping him with an animal cracker and he bit down on my cuticle...ouch. I don't know how long it takes for a tooth to come all the way out, I'd guess a while. We had one horrible night - last Tuesday. He cried and screamed most of the night. But that was it. One night. And he's finally over his little cold. We went back to the doctor because we couldn't get rid of his cough. She put him on antibiotics and gave us some real cough medicine (PediaCare and Tylenol Cold just weren't cuttin' it.)

We made the trip out to West Texas last weekend. And we managed to some how fit 5 football games in, in five different towns. We watched my nephew, Alex, he was the prince for Ft. Sumner's homecoming court. Then my nephew, Taylor, intercepted a pass for a touchdown to win his game. My brother's (Tanner) team beat Amarillo in the last few seconds with a field goal. My nephew, Trevor, played some massive boys (he's in fifth grade) they lost. And then finally, back to ENMU's homecoming (who also lost.) Lost of family and everyone passed around Landon who happily took in all the attention.

We have 5K coming up this weekend. I'm, actually pretty nervous about it. I haven't run a race since a year ago last February. And that was prepregnancy. My body just isn't quite the same. But most of you know how that goes.

Other news...hmm...Landon learned to say "Ba" so now its "mmm, mmmmmmmm, mmm, BA" And he's still saying "Goya goya goya" before he falls asleep. Oh yeah, I have a video of that I can post.


Goya Goya Goya on Vimeo

No comments:

Post a Comment