Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Fast Flow?

First of all, Landon has been sleeping in his crib! Yay baby! Until he wakes up in the middle of the night/morning, then he moves to our bed.

I've got a question for all you "Not First Time Mothers" or even "First Time Mothers." Are the fast flow nipples just for cereal in the bottle? Landon seems to be slurping his bottle now, like he can't get it fast enough, so I'm thinking about trying out the fast flow nipple. (and how many page hits do you think I'll get for having that word in my post?)

We washed all his 3-6 months clothes and started packing up the 0-3s. Our little boy is growing up. HAHAHAHA. Well, he is getting bigger. And cuter, every day.

2 comments:

  1. No clue about the nipples, but I'm anxious to see what everyone else says.

    I'm sad every time I have to retire an outfit...reminds me of how fast she's growing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We moved our Landon to the size two nipples when he was about 3-1/2 months old. They are for milk. The ones for cereal have a Y-shape. It did seem to help!

    We use the Dr. Browns wide neck bottles from recommendations when he was in the NICU. They have a really great internal vent that cuts down on the suction and bubbles that the bottles get from them sucking.

    It's a good idea to wash most of the clothes because a lot of them shrink more than you think they will. Landon is starting to wear 12-18 month sizes! Yikes! I keep thinking his growth is going to slow down. I guess he's going to be tall and big like my husband. You'd never know he was a preemie now.

    I hope the larger nipples help.

    ReplyDelete