Friday, July 14, 2006

Quick Trip to West Texas

We found Continental tickets for a cheap weekend get away, so that's where we spent last weekend. Flew in to Amarillo, where Mom picked us up. We stayed with my sister and her family.

Mom had bought tickets to an outdoor musical, "Texas." Its in Palo Dura Canyon and really great. My cousin is one of the main dancers this year, so that was a treat. It was SO hot! But Landon did great, with the exception of one diaper explosion.



My Granny, Aunt & Uncle were there too. They have this great barbecue before the show. It's in this Canyon and at the end of the show, they set off Fireworks. It was great!


We went to my other Grandmother's on Sunday, a rodeo on Monday night (which got rained out!) Yeah, can you believe it, rain in West Texas. Bryan and the boys got some rabbit hunting in, though I don't think they got any. It was just a nice, short weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Your little boy's body size and body type reminds me so much of my little one...born less than two hours apart; I guess they're bound to be similar.

    ReplyDelete