Friday, July 21, 2006

What a morning

So I suppose I now know that Landon has outgrown size 1-2 diapers, after waking up twice, yes twice, soaked this morning. Then to top it off, he threw up all over me after I changed him (the second time.) But then of course, he grins and babbles and everything is fine in the world again.

What a stinker.

I didn't find out anything about the fast flow, so I haven't opened the packages yet.

We got the pictures back from Target - they're pretty cute (proud mama alert.)




Amazing how much he's already changed since two weeks ago.

We're off to Florida tomorrow. Bryan's sister bought a Honda Odessy and we're driving it there and then flying back. I never thought I'd be a mini van kind of mom, but that vehicle is awesome. I could definitely hang out in that.

2 comments:

  1. I just posted about possibly buying a minivan...gah..minivans are for old people right???

    Lila just moved into her size 2 diapers a week or so ago, but they still seem sooo big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drive a Honda Odyssey and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    Rylan just moved into size 2 for night time as well. He's still in 1 or 1/2 during the day but 2 at night.

    ReplyDelete