Friday, July 7, 2006

STS-121

Landon happily watched the shuttle launch on Tuesday, before his big barbecue.



Landon's been eating like crazy. I thought I had my supply back up to a healthy level...but the boy just doesn't stop. He's put on over a pound THIS WEEK! He wants to eat all the time. I'm not sure I'm going to have enough milk to keep him going. We're completley out of our stock and he's suckin' it down just as soon as I fill up.

Oh! And he rolled over. Yep, I had the camcorder out and had been filming for a while. I turn it off, but the lens cap on...and there he goes, rolls right over. Little stinker wouldn't do it when I got the camera back out!

He is just too cute. He's grabbing his toys much better this week, and propping himself up on his arms. They get so big so fast!!

Here's a picture of Landon in the morning (be thankful I cut mom's morning face out of the pic.) He's SO happy in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. Mine is happiest in the morning, too. Doesn't it just make your day? There's nothing better than waking up to a toothless grin!

    (and Rylan eats all day long too...growing boys, I guess.)

    ReplyDelete