Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Landon Pulled Up

Good thing we have a four day weekend. We'll need all four days to baby proof our house. Landon learned how to pull himself up to standing.

Last night, I needed to change the laundry over to the dryer. I sat Landon in the empty laundry basket while I moved the clothes, I feel something on my leg and look over to see Landon standing up, holding on to the top of the basket. I thought maybe he just got lucky, so I let him try it again on the baby gate. Yep, he can do it. Thus the baby proofing.

We bought Landon a little toboggan (winter hat) yesterday. Its orange and blue and looks like a dinosaur. Its been cold here in the mornings, so I wanted something to cover his little ears. He didn't mind too much this morning, but flung his mittens off as soon as we got in the car.

Landon's also started a new ritual. Dirty Diapers in the morning. Can't he wait til he gets to daycare? LOL. Nope, every morning, right after I get him dressed. Little stinker (literally.)

No comments:

Post a Comment