Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Weekend with Grandma and Grandpa

We had a great weekend (no I'm not being sarcastic.) It was actually very nice. They spoiled Landon beyond belief. I think he even started to say Ga-mmm. It seems like we were out all weekend, though now that I think about it, I can't really think what we did.

On Saturday, Landon and I stayed home to eat supper while Bry went out with his parents. The boy fell asleep in his high chair. I know you see those video's all the time. Yeah, it was that hilarious. Instead of taking him out and laying him down, I ran and got the camcorder. I took a pic, I'll have to post it when I get them uploaded.

We spent Bry's birthday (Monday) in the dentist office. All day. We all had our teeth cleaned, then Mark worked on Bryan's Dad's mouth the rest of the day. Poor guy, had two extractions. We went out to eat at Chili's when we finally got back to our side of town (around 8:30.) Instead of putting Landon in a high chair, we put him in a booster seat between Bry and me. Oh man, he loved it. He was right at table height. He was going crazy. Laughing, squealing, grabbing menus, napkins, my fajita pita. He crashed by the time we got home.

He loves playing peek-a-boo. I put a diaper rag on his head and he pulls it off. Now, he lets it sit there for a while and I can hear him laughing. He is just so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment