Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Moving more forward...lol

First, thanks for all the comments on the diapers. I'm going to the store tonight to get size 5s. Hopefully that will help.

The fourth tooth is out and his little bites hurt pretty bad now. Especially when he just gets the top layer of skin. It is SO hard not to react, like jerking him off and yelling ouch. Instead, its a calm, "no biting" and here's a toy to chew on.

We played volleyball last night. Nicole watched Landon at the gym. We laid out a few of those gymnastic mats for him to crawl on...he definitely has the backwards crawl done. But he also moved forward. He basically grips with his hands to pull himself, then pushes off with his toes. I'm confindent he'll have it down by the weekend. And I'm not sure that's a good thing. =-)

Today, he has pictures with Santa at his school. I have a meeting at that time, so I don't get to see it. I hope he's not scared. I left him and Bryan asleep in bed this morning. They were too cute together. My two snorers.

1 comment: