Friday, April 18, 2008

Jacket

I'm so thankful Landon made me put on a jacket this morning. We had a strong bands of thunderstorms pass through this morning (or are in the process of passing through.) It was only sprinkling when I walked with him into daycare. When I left, holy moly, the rain was coming down. But luckily, he told me "mama jacket", "mama jacket", "i zip up" - lol - and I was able to use my jacket to keep me from being completely soaked.

Another cute story. We've always called landon a little monkey cause, man, that boy is a climber. In the mornings, we say, "Wakey, Wakey, Monkey Baby" so yesterday I was said the usual and told him to stretch out monkey...then I said, "Landon...wake up" - his response, "I no landon, I monkey" LOL...he is the greatest thing ever.

My little monkey baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment