Monday, February 16, 2009

Thank You

I want to thank everyone who has helped me this past week. Bryan, Landon, my family, my friends, coworkers, fellow bloggers. So many friends have sent me words of encouragment, of love, of help. Friends have checked on me, called me, sent flowers, cards, texts. My family has called, come by, hugged, comforted.

There are times when my heart hurts so badly, but I can look at Bryan and Landon and know that I am so, so lucky. Landon is the most precious thing in the world. He cracks me up, fills my heart with love, and makes everything okay again.

Every day is a new day. I don't know why this happened to me, but I do know that it makes me appreciate what I have. I have a wonderful life, with a beautiful family and great friends.

Thank you all.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we could do more. Let me know if you need me to come back out cause I still have a ticket. Remember to take care of each other.

    ReplyDelete