Friday, May 7, 2010

32 Week Appointment

Nothing new today.  Baby's heartbeat was 150.  Dr. N said I'm his last patient due before his July 4th vacation.  LOL.  So, if the baby doesn't come before then, he wrote down today that he'll induce on June 30th.  A little later than I thought, but hopefully MacKenzie will come before then anyway.

He didn't offer much information on my leg cramps - more water, calcium, potassium.  Exercise and stretch (which causes the cramps in the first place! LOL.)

I've gained 30 pounds so far.  (Gained 40 with Landon.)  So with 7 or less weeks less, I should be close to the 40 pound mark.  I'm starting to feel the water retention - swollen fingers, feet, etc.

I've had Braxton Hicks contractions this week.  One night, they were actually pretty bad.  Which made me realize I need to get everything ready for the hospital.  I have a little outfit ready for mackenzie - with socks and a headband/bow. Too cute.  Hopefully I can finish the rag quilt diaper bag I've been (not) working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment