Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Any day spent with my boys is great...mother's day was no different.  We had a garage sale on Saturday, which totally wiped us out.  We were all beyond exhausted.  But now the upstairs above our garage is decluttered, along with several closets.  (The house was still a wreck, but I'll get to that this week sometime.)  Landon was excited to make money so he could get the Ben 10 watch he's been wanting forever.  And I got a 'cake batter' snow cone...mmm!

Bryan and Landon played PS3 while I spent time sewing.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE using Grandma's sewing machine and table.  I finished up the diaper bag I've been working on and made a wipe/diaper clutch to match.  It turned out great.  I love both of them.   (Pictures coming soon.)

We did a little bit of shopping Sunday afternoon - but were too exhausted to get much out of it.  Landon wanted Bryan to build him a playground...LOL, that didn't happen.

I really REALLY really wanted fried green tomatoes and catfish, so we went to Sudie's for dinner.  Don't think I'll be doing that again anytime soon.  While it was very delicious, Bryan and I both were sick after eating so much fried food.  (Did I mention it was delicious?!) 

The day was perfect - like most weekends - spent sitting with my family doing nothing.  I love both those boys so much.  Can't imagine life without either one of them.  They are my whole world.

Update:  I forgot to mention that Bryan made me oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. (Yes my life revolves around food - and yes, I'm thankful for prevacid!)

No comments:

Post a Comment