Wednesday, February 22, 2006

33 Week Checkup

I went to Dr. Johnson yesterday. I'm a day shy of 33 weeks right now. Blood pressure was good. Weight gain was okay (I guess, since I didn't get any grief this time.) The heartbeat sounded good. I'm only measuring 31 - but Dr. J didn't change my due date, so we'll see with the next visit. I start visits every two weeks now. Only a little left to go.

I went on a sugar kick yesterday. Bought cake and brownie mixes. I made butter pecan cupcakes with vanilla frosting, and then some fudge brownies...yummy. Bryan and I stayed up and watched "Mr. and Mrs. Smith." Pretty funny, though unbelievable, but we were still laughing.

Sandy has set up a pedicure date for the 7th of March. That'll be nice, since I can't really get to my feet now. Let me tell you, shaving my legs this morning took forever!

Landon's moving around as we speak. The books say he should be around 4 - 4.5 pounds now. Crazy. I think he's going to be a very alert baby. Only a few more weeks until we'll know for sure. Bryan thinks he'll have lots of hair. I don't think he'll have very much, if any. Oh, yep, he thinks my ribs are a jungle gym.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful crib and change table! Glad all is going well at dr. visits. The every 2 wk visit is sure going to make the time go quicker too. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's crazy how much they move at this point. I heard that they're supposed to be sleeping about 90% of the day, but it sure doesn't feel that way!

    ReplyDelete