Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines!

Nice surprise - Bryan got me beautiful flowers (Irises and Daisies), some chocolate and a really sweet card. And we weren't even going to do anything. The chocolates are delicious and the flowers are great. I'll have to post a picture here sometime.

No big plans for tonight - there's no way you can get into any restaurants.

This Weekend

Well, we got a ton accomplished. Bryan finished insulating the upstairs in the garage. We moved everything up there into the new storage area. And then we sanded a little of the twin bed we picked up last week. We found a stain to match the nursery furniture, but we first have to get the old stain off. A little bit more work than we thought, but its coming along. I also re-arranged the furniture, which is a normal occurance for me.

I've been contemplating cutting my hair. Not way short, just shorter. It takes so long to blow dry it now, I keep thinking if I cut it a little more, it'd be so much easier. Of course, every one keeps telling me to wait it out. Plus, I realize my face is going to get more round as time goes on, so maybe longer hair is better.

Oh, and we found some new maternity pants on Ebay - yay! Just like the jeans I wear almost every other day now, only their khaki's! Hopefully they'll be in soon, so I can have a second outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment