Tuesday, February 28, 2006

No money at Wal-Mart?!?

I had some returns for Wal-Mart last night. So after the returns, we went to check out baby stuff (of course.) Bryan hates the way Johnson & Johnson Baby lotion smells, so we're trying to find something he likes, but still smells baby-ish. Also, we've been looking for the hard case travel packs of wipes, which you wouldn't think would be that hard to find. So while looking in the baby stuff, a hilarious thing happened:
Our Wal-Mart has all their baby furniture up on a high shelf, kind of slanted down so you can see every thing, but not really mess with it. So as we're looking around, a guy climbs up to the shelf to sit in the glider-rocker! Which is basically at a 45 degree angle sloped down. Wish I would have had my camera.

Amazingly enough, we walked out of Wal-Mart with out spending a dime, and since we had returns, we actually made money that trip. I think that's a first, for sure.

I realized last night I wanted pancakes. Lucky for us, there's an IHOP right down the road (by Target!) So we stop in and the pancakes were the best I've ever eaten. You know how with pancakes, you take a couple of bites and then they fill you up right away and you're sick of pancakes before you even started. Well, not last night. Oh Man, these were some awesome pancakes. And, by the way, if you didn't know, TODAY is national pancake day. IHOP is offering free pancakes from 7am to 2pm. National Pancake day always falls on Fat Tuesday, in case you need to plan for next year.

That's about all we accomplished yesterday. Oh, Bryan did give Maddie (our dog) a ride in the jogging stroller this morning. She didn't mind too much, but Mason (our other dog) was going crazy. I took some pictures I'll post later.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I always ending up spending money when i go in wal-mart. Congrats on not! lol. I prefere Dove baby soap, in the pump bottle, the smell isn't as strong.
    I totally forgot it was pancake day! Hubby and I thought it was tomorrow. Now i'll be stuffing the kids tonight with pancakes. Hehe. Take care.

    ReplyDelete