Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Yoga

Yes! Tried yoga for the first time yesterday. It was great. There were, of course, some things I couldn't do (lay flat on your stomach) but for the most part, I think I kept up with everybody. I was totally feeling it after the class. But managed to go run a mile before I felt like passing out.

We ordered the crib and changing table/dresser today. Ouch. We decided to go with the Bassett stuff, it seemed more sturdy than anything else we looked at. Plus it was the first thing we picked out and we really, really liked it.

Bryan played volleyball last night (subbing.) And then he ran 3 miles when he got home. We're trying to prepare for a run we entered next week. Not sure if I'll be prepared by then, but I can always walk when I get tired.

We're going to look at a Captain's Bed we found in the swap shop tonight. Hopefully it'll look good and work into the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment