Monday, February 20, 2006

Cold, cold weekend

On Friday, we drove up to Katy to watch Dad rope. When we got there, he was walking his horse, who was limping. Needless to say, Dad didn't get to rope this weekend. In my opinion, He handled it very well. We stayed and watched his friends rope, then Dad treated us to Babins.

Saturday morning, we set the alarm for 6 - to get ready for the Mardi Gras run. After the alarm went off, Bryan took the puppies out and realized it was way TOO cold to be running, so we went back to sleep for about four hours. Now that felt good. We decided to pretend we ran, so we went for lunch at the Waffle House. Mmm...Delicious.

The rest of the weekend - Bryan changed his oil, put up some more insulation, put up the curtain rod in the babies room. I lounged, alternating sleep with watching TV. Then yesterday/last night, I started feeling, well, not so well. About 11:30 I headed to the bathroom and lost all of my dinner. And anything else I'd had in the last 12 hours. Tried to sleep it off in the bathroom, but ended up going to rock and read my book in the baby's room. I finally managed to get back in bed sometime in the morning.

Its still cold here...maybe warming up tomorrow, but not much. Crazy to have winter back. Well, Landon decided to get up, or more like roll around. Guess I'll try to walk to get him back to sleep.

2 comments: