Friday, February 10, 2006

Date Night

Well, Bryan and I decided to have a little date last night. We went to the movies and watched "When a Stranger Calls." Pretty good. I jumped a few times, and kept my feet off the floor for most of the movie. We then headed off to Kemah and ate at Kemah Crab House. Then home to catch up on our shows.

Landon definitely got some exercise in yesterday. It was so much kicking, just constant, all day long, movement. By 11:00 last night, I'd had it. Thankfully, I was able to sleep through the night (if you don't count the bathroom breaks.) But he's back up this morning doing stretches.

We got one of our EBay packages in last night. Little 0-3 month sleepers. They're all in great condition. Once we get the gowns in, we'll be set for the first few weeks in the clothing department (I think.)

Oh, and the sad news this week - Krispy Kreme is pulling out of Houston. I know, I know, terrible. We actually haven't been there in over a year, but I only have until March 6 now, so I think I better make a trip there this weekend. That should make Landon happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment