Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Sippy Cup

When I picked Landon up from day care on Monday, he had just finished his first bottle. His teachers told me he wouldn't drink the bottles (but he had sucked down his juice in the sippy cup.) So yesterday I sent two bottles of formula, a sippy of formula and a sippy of milk. He drank almost the whole formula sippy, one bottle and some juice. So we may be moving to sippys faster than I thought.

He really likes these:
And unlike his other ones, I never have to remember to put that white suction thing in.

Landon can move. fast. On Monday night, all he wanted to do was play with the dogs. They would lay still until he got close then move about 10 feet away, so he'd crawl after them again. He'd get the dog toys and take them to the dogs. But the dogs just kept moving away as soon as he got close. Probably has something to do with Landon pulling their fur.

In case you didn't know, I just love him so much. We have so much fun with him. He is such a hoot. It's no wonder people go on to have second babies, the first one tricks them into it.

2 comments:

  1. I am trying to slowly replace the bottle with the sippy cup, too. So handy that Landon decided to do it all by himself!

    The dog thing is funny! My dogs are scared of Ellie, too, when she is on the ground :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind (brand) of sippies are those? Are they the ones that have the soft, flexible spout? I need to go get some for Korley. It's funny--with your second (and for me, proabably my last), you try to hold on to all of the baby stuff a little longer than you should. I know it's just a sippy cup, but I don't know if I'm emotionally ready for her to give up a bottle just yet.

    ....I know, I have issues!!....

    ReplyDelete