Friday, February 16, 2007

Nights

Landon's having better nights. We stopped doing breathing treatments before bed and he seems to sleep better (deeper.) He even stayed in his crib two nights in a row (for most the night anyway.)

He is having the best time beating his lego's against the TV. Yesterday he was doing this, so Dad told him no, took the lego away and moved him on the other side of the table (we have a small lego table in front of the TV to block the vcr.) So Landon pushes his belly out, grabs another lego and reaches as far as he can and starts banging it on the TV - I stuff my head under a couch pillow to muffle the laughing...Dad didn't think it was funny.

3 comments:

  1. Don't you just love how when you tell them "no" it becomes their favorite thing to do?

    I'm glad he is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's also still funny to me when you say NO and they do it anyway...I'm sure the day is coming soon when I won't be laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh god. That sounds like my house. I love how they look at you before they do something to see what you are going to do/say. Although in my house it would have been followed by screaming and flinging himself on the floor!

    ReplyDelete