Friday, February 23, 2007

On the mend...finally

Landon's been running a fever since Tuesday afternoon. I think maybe today (fingers crossed) its finally gone. We went to the doctor yesterday - she said it was the start of another ear infection, so more augmentin (sp?) and a check up in a week. He's temp got up to 103 a couple times, but this morning at 5:30 (101.3) was the last fever he's run. So hopefully its behind him. He hasn't been eating much the last few days, but he's doing good drinking.

We were going to Wal-Mart yesterday to get a different thermometer (later on that...) and I was giving Landon some applesauce in the car on the way. He was eating one second and the next, applesauce is spewing everywhere. Bryan managed to pull over in the Randall's parking lot, I took Landon out and stripped him down - thank goodness for the 80 degree weather. So here, I have this baby in diapers and sandals, baby puke all over the car seat, the back of the seats, his clothes, my hands. But Landon is SOOOO excited to be outside naked. Luckily I had another shirt and pants that matched fairly well.

So, the thermometer. We finally spent the money on the forehead one...where you rub it across the forehead. Oh man, best purchase so far. I needed that like four days ago. Its quick and accurate - I was double checking with under arm and paci one. (That's more like triple checking I guess.)

Here's some pictures of my sick baby:


And then pictures of the baby when the Tylenol kicks in:

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad he's on the mend. Keeping my fingers crossed for ya. I think I might splurge on the forehead thermometer, too. We sure use them enough, why not get a good one? Also, pics are adorable...especially the last one...so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete