Wednesday, March 1, 2006

More Pancakes!

Bryan made pancakes for me this morning. Which is really nice, since he doesn't even like them. He made scrambled eggs for himself. Yummy pancakes. Of course, the whole house smelled like syrup by the time we got ready to leave.

My work group had a softball double header last night. They won both games and were, surprisingly, much better than I thought they'd be. By the end, they were playing together pretty well.

Bryan sub'ed for a volleyball team last night, so I watched it after the softball games. Pretty good games, at least they were entertaining. It's still hard to go and sit and not play.

My sunburn is finally starting not to hurt - everywhere but my shoulders which are still a little sensitive. I talked to Jill last night. Kallie has surgery for her ears on the 13th. Jill had some great stories - that little girl is too smart for her own good. Hopefully, she'll get over these ear infections and make it to the surgery with out anymore.

1 comment:

  1. We had pancakes on Tuesday! They were great.
    Soon enough you'll be out playing softball again and glad the sunburn is starting to ease up. I don't think there is any risk of me getting one here, today the windchill is -30 celcius! hehe. Take care.

    ReplyDelete