Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Night at the Ball Park

Last night was fun! Landon was super active. Well, he almost nodded off right when we got there, but then all of the sudden he was so awake. He was excited when he first saw the huge field, but once he realized he didn't get to go play on it, I think he forgot it was there.



We had hot dogs, french fries and some cotton candy. Landon really wanted Danny's nachos - but see all the jalepenos??



We took Landon up to walk the pavilion about four times, the rest of the time, he was pretty content either playing with my hair or flirting with a little girl behind us.



It was a great time, and I'm sure we'll be going back to another game soon.

4 comments:

  1. That looks like such a fun night! We have a minor league baseball team not far from us and I can't wait to take Little Man to a game this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh... how cool and cute... Jeremy already told me we aren't taking Lore to anything pro for a while... didn't understand till I saw the cost for the tickets for the eagles and the phillies... OMG... so he is going to try to get us free tickets from work (from vendors) to take her hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so cute in his little Astros gear! I somehow doubt that Ellie will be as well-behaved when we take her, but you have given me hope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! I love his little Astros jacket--precious!

    ReplyDelete